Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Can you believe, I have a new freebie


I DO. And its a great new fall alpha. Be sure to check this out I really like how it turned out. Let me know what you think. Just click on the image to grab it.
Its 300 dpi, and in png format. Minus the background.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I agree, it did turn out very nice!
-Leslie

Pillowgirl said...

OK So anyway, where the heck are ya? I do come by a lot looking now that I have a few moments of free time on my hands :) Miss ya.

Counter