Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Golf papers

I want to make some golf word papers after my daughters first golf outing, but I ran out of words. Anyone with suggestions who would like to see these papers please help

4 comments:

Kyrsten said...

Tee
Boogie
Birdie
Sand Trap
Wedge
Club
Iron
Driver
Ball
Green
Putting
Driving
Caddy

leidee q said...

Fore
Eagle
Bogie
stroke
water hole
whiff
hole in one
ace
backspin
caddie
divot
fairway
green
green fee
mulligan
putt
par

jrzgrl189 or Jersey Girl said...

front 9
back 9
address the ball
hook
stroke
bogey
break
tee time
lie
handicap
scorecard
hazard
bunker
divot
rough
out-of-bounds
foursome
flag

Lu-Ann said...

Glad to see that you are back again! I was beginning to worry! I came by to say "Hello" and offer a term or two, but once I saw the comments from some experienced golfers, I had to laugh at myself! All I had to offer was Tee'd off and country club! LOL So hope any of that might help and welcome back!

Counter