Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Kit


Wow has it been a long time. But inspired by Princess Pam's wonderful Run, Skip, and Jump kits I have started a christmas kit of my own. TOnight I have some papers for you. Hope you love them. They come as two different sets.
Here are the links
Snowflakes
HoHoHo

9 comments:

Sierra said...

very pretty! What a great idea.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 07 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Steph :o) said...

These are darling! Thank you for sharing with us!

Vestidadelmar said...

Thank you so much. These are great.

The Harris Familiy said...

Thank you so much for sharing
I like them both so much and we just went sledding so the snowflake paper will be perfect!!!

Jody said...

These are great - I hope you make some more Christmas items :) I am also looking for items that show the true meaning of Christmas. Papers with Silent Night, Holy Night would be nice. :)

Sharon Kay said...

TYVM for the papers!

Lisa said...

Love the papers! Thank you so much.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Counter