Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Friday, February 8, 2008

Add on Mulberrry papers to Princess Pams Jump kit


Hey ladies, I was playing around with the wonderful colors in jump and I came up with these. I used a commercial use overlay by g mendes, and then played around some. I hope you all like it.
I uploaded them into four parts to make downloading a bit easier.
Get part one here
here for part two
Three can be found here
and finally four here
Be sure to swing by Princess Pam's blog, to get the awesome patterned papers she created. I LOVE these colors
Lisa also has some wonderful patterned papers to share.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

OH MY....these are gorgeous! I'm going to add your linky in my post.....tomorrow morning that is....I'm wiped tonight.


LOL....Thanks for pointing the way!

Anonymous said...

These turned out great! TY

Phyldar said...

These gorgeous papers will be fantastic to use with the other "Jump" parts - thank you SO much!

Anonymous said...

thanks bunches for your papeers

Tamm said...

These are wonderful! Thank you so much.

Unknown said...

Very lovely, thank you.

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you very much!!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful additions to the Run Jump Skip kits!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for making and sharing these beautiful mulberry papers!!

Beth said...

Thanks so much! Love the texture.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful papers.

Counter