Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Thursday, February 21, 2008

fonts

Many mos back someone had a link up to LARGE number of free fonts, I think they could all be downloaded at one time. Does anyone still have this link? and if so is it still available? Please let me know. Thanks.

2 comments:

Chel said...

They have a group on yahoo that's called fontpack. It's a mailing list that puts out a link to a zipped file full of fonts...and it's free. Just look up fontpacks on yahoo groups.
Hope that is the info you were looking for! =)

Anonymous said...

Just passing thru.......I went to Font Trader You can get a free account and download off a limit or they offer you the entire collection which is huge for a couple of bucks. Sue from Ontario

Counter