Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Freebie!!! Animal tracks.


Ok, so tonight I was thinking about scrapping some zoo pages, and then I realized that most of the tracks I had were for animals that my zoo simply doesn't have. So, I decided to remedy that and I created my own. The preview only shows the finalized product, but I also have each print in black without any embossing done. That way you can do your own if you so choose.
I LOVE these. I think they came out great and are very useful to most of us. If you like it, grab it, and let me know what you think.
Oh and I also like the bear. I was playing and playing and thats what I came up with.
To get it just click on the image.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just AWESOME!!! I can't tell you how many zoo & camping pics I have, and I've never seen anything like these! They will definitely be used in my LOs!!
Thank You again for doing such a wonderful job on these & then sharing them here!!

Unknown said...

Very unique and clever, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You have cute freebies. Do you know about my site yet DigiScrapDepot.com? over 300 designers just like you advertise their freebies for free.

There are some zoo themes there too for your little ones =D

fl_connie said...

These are perfect! Thanks!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

COOL!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!

Counter