Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Monday, July 9, 2007

Not a list, or a freebie, but a layout


So tonight I was over at Pillowgirl's blog, because my google reader hadn't listed any updates on her page recently and I was curious to see how she was doing. And when I got there she was saying how we are her inspiration for new freebies, and that our comments make her really happy. She also put in a very sweet request to see some of our work, using her HARD work.
Well, it made me realize that despite the fact that almost everything she does I have to have, and I have to have it NOW, I had never used any of it. Not one bit.
I didn't like that thought, so I opened up photoshop and I got to work. This layout is the result. I LOVE the colors she used, and the way they work with these photos seems perfect to me, almost like she had looked at my photos before designing lol. That's just her talent coming through. The colors are so natural and amazing, they could be used in a thousand ways.
Anyways lol, before I go on and on about how talented she is, I'll stop on that line of thought lol. She ranks up there as one of my absolute favorite designers, I will say that though. AND she does this all for free! So, be sure to swing by her blog (link to your right) and check out her freebie gallery to make sure you have it all. While you are there, leave her some thoughts and prayers, she's got some family stuff going on that she mentions on her blog. So be SURE to take the time to say thanks for her great work too.
Anyways, I really am done now. Just thought I would share this with everyone. I love how my layout turned out. What do you ladies think?
Credits : Pillowgirl for all of the papers and elements
and Fryske too. While I didnt actually use her template 10, it was the inspiration for the way I did this page. I didn't want to leave her off my thanks.

No comments:

Counter