Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A response

Ok, first of all, to all of you who left me comments about what happened with Laura's site maybe I could have shown a bit more tact. BUT it was two am.
For the comment about older more mature people staying out of it, because they have faced real life loss, etc, that annoyed me. You have NO idea what I have been through in my life, what losses I have faced or anything else. Only two years ago my heart was broken into a million pieces when I lost someone I couldn't have loved any more than I did.
I am glad for everyone who comes by my blog, to check out my freebies and my list. But at the same time this is my blog. I can say whatever I want. thats why they exist. Sorry, but if you don't like it, then don't come by. Really its that simple. Especially when you respond and don't even say who you are, just leave an anonymous note.
I was angry that someone had taken advantage of Laura and stolen from her. As she said she lost 400 dollars from that theft. If it wasn't on the internet the person could have been arrested and gone to jail. And because of that theft Laura has chosen to not give out any more freebies. That is a loss to all of us.
Anyways, thats all I have to say for now. I have my real life to get back to, including my two kids. Come back for a list later if you want.

No comments:

Counter