Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Easter papers


Havent seen much in the way of Easter freebies yet this year, so I thought I would create some of my own. These are done using G.mendez's overlay again, as well as some custom photoshop shapes. Hope you enjoy.
You can find part one here
Part two here
and the butterfly papers here

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thank you! These are so pretty :o)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty papers, thanks so very much for sharing.

Counter