Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Monday, March 17, 2008

A preview

We went to the circus Sat, well my oldest and I did, a mom and daughter day out that was much needed. Well I wanted to scrap the pics RIGHT away, and I needed some papers and such. So i created my own. I used the coloring book pages right from the program at the circus, and I searched and searched and it doesnt appear they are copyrighted, so I figure its okay for me to give them out as a freebie.
Okay you can grab this
here
and here


Oh and heres what I have done with it so far, its only one page of two



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny ! Thank you very much.

Pillowgirl said...

How stinkin cute! I need a circus to come so I can use these cuties.

Terebene said...

Thank you for these - looks like 4shared is down but I will get them later!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much this kit is adorable.

makeyesup said...

Thanks, this is very cute.

Counter