Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Brother papers

Okay, this is fixed now, even though its not shown in the preview I have corrected the word inseparable. SORRY ladies. Please redownload it. Again, Im sorry.


I dont have boys so I had a hard time with words for these papers. I DO have brothers and lots of them, but a bro sis bond is different. I hope you all like em. I'm gonna be trying to make some word art here too soon. Oh I included the overlay this time too.
Be sure not to miss any part from Princess Pams great kits. Swing over to her blog too.


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual ...Awesome ...I like these papers , thank you so much for sharing your great work

Misty from Belgium

Anonymous said...

thanks, you did a great job on this.

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you very much - these are perfect for my two boys!

Sharon Kay said...

I couldn't find your email addy on the blog...it appears that you have misspelled "inseparable" on the papers.

Karen M in FL said...

I snagged the sister one with the idea of using it for a layout of my sister and me. But this one will be great for my boys.

Jen said...

Thanks these are great! I have two boys and a girl...but the brothers bond is so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

THank you very much, these are great

ccynden said...

These papers are fantastic, thank you so much for creating them.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FANTASTIC BG's!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Danke!

Terebene said...

I re-downloaded these (OK, that is just too long a word) and it appears that the overlay still has the wrong spelling. I hate to ask but could you re-upload that one? That's probably the one I would use most! Thanks for all your work!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much- I love these and will get a ton of use from them with all the boys in my family. I downloaded them the first time (and didn't even notice!), and I appreciate all the work you did re-making these for us!

Anonymous said...

I too did not notice the misspelling the first time I downloaded. I did notice on the second download that the overlay is still incorrect and paper #2 did not come through on the second download. Thought you may want to know! Love all your additions to this wonderful kit. Thanks Spanielmom

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for sharing the brothers & sisters pages...they are perfect! :D

nancypinct said...

Such great papers! How nic eof you tosahre them also! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Counter