Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Monday, April 14, 2008

Template

This is only my third attempt at a template, I think. I was working on a layout tonight using some of my butterfly pics and I wanted to be able to put a LOT of pictures on one page, so this is what I came up with. If you use it, I would love to see what you did with it. Click on the template preview to download.
And here is what i did with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen M in FL said...

Looks cute. I'll have to try it out this week.

~HS said...

I have been meaning to take the kids there. Maybe I finally will this summer (if it ever really gets here).

Hello from Lapeer (look east ---> )

Counter