Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Finally fixed the overlay


Well i finally fixed the overlay, sorry for that ladies. Again. Also there is no paper two, this time it was saved under a different name under redoing it. Sorry for any confusion that brought about. Man I am really sorry that getting these papers has been such a pain. I feel awful about it. I dont know how I missed the overlay in redoing the papers. I think I need more sleep.
Just click on the image to get it. Again, Im sorry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! I love what you've done!

Hifam said...

Please don't apologize. I am so grateful that you are willing to create these pages and share them with us. You are wonderful!

Thanks-
Jody

Sandi said...

We all really appreciate you putting so much effort into getting these so perfect just for us! Really, you're wonderful!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet to share. Thank you!!!!
lynK

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the corrected papers & overlay!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Counter