Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sisters papers


I made some new papers today. I intended to include the overlay too, but i clicked the WRONG button and didn't save it. Sigh. I hate when I do that kind of stuff. Well I hope you enjoy these anyways. I was inspired by my girls playing and fighting today, as well as by Pam's twins papers which I love but am not blessed enough to be able to use. Just click on the pic to grab it.
Oh and heres a bigger preview just in case you wanna see that.



13 comments:

Kyrsten said...

These look great, but I can't find the link!! :)

Unknown said...

I loved the wim¡ns papers too but I have decided to look for photos of mine in the same outfit or something like that.
Your pages look awesome but I can' find the link
Thanks anyway for showing us them

Rainbowkitty said...

Sorry ladies, I was still working on it. I didnt think anybody would swing by while I didnt have the links up. I was having probs with 4 shared.

shawnyrvr said...

Hey Melissa... I've made the word papers before too with all the fonts and sizing and placing involved and can fully appreciate your hard work that went into these. I am sorry that you forgot to save them as png. I've done that before too... and the second you hit save thinking your stopping from losing it and your brain goes what did I just do... uggghhh... lol

But I am so gratful for your kindness in sharing these lovely backgrounds with us. They are fabulous. I have 2 sisters and photos of us together so these will be very handy. THANKS so much!!!

Blessings!
Shawna

Terebene said...

Thanks for these and for recognizing the volatility of sisters!

Anonymous said...

Great idea and so awesome ...thank you so much for sharing

Misty from Belgium

Hifam said...

Thanks! I don't have twins either but these will be great.

ccynden said...

Wonderful paper, thank you

Karen M in FL said...

Cute papers. I just hate it when I push a wrong button.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these AWESOMW BG's!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Danke! My sister is going to adore these pages! You are kind to share.

ISASCRAPFOREVER said...

thanks for these beautiful papers
I have freebies for you on my blog
http://isascrapforever.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing. i've got four girls so i think it will get used a lot! :)

Counter