Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Baby mini kit


Ok, we will call this a mini kit for now, but we will see. It may pan out to be a mega kit. Tonight I wanted to do Kylie's first page in her book and didn't quite like anything I had, so I made my own. Right now its a couple papers (one is for a double page layout) and one is just a paper and a few elements. I think its cute. I cant wait to ACTUALLY scrap the page lol. I may get there at some point lol. Hopefully tomorrow. But right now I'm too busy creating.
If People like the look of the tags with the letters on it, I can easily turn it into an alpha. So let me know people. Thanks for all the comments lately! Its appreciated.

It can be downloaded here

4 comments:

Pink Rufflez said...

Very pretty - thank you!

Catsrul said...

This is very pretty, and yes, I think the tags would make a great alpha! Thank you.

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs said...

ADORABLE! I would like to list you on my page if you don't mind. Come and visit me at Jelly Bean Lane. If it's ok to list you and highlight your baby kit, just email me from my page at jellybeanlane@mywdo.com

Smiles Across the Miles,
Rachel

Shell said...

thanks so much for this kit & alpha.

Counter