Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Friday, May 25, 2007

Two quickpages


I did quickpages using my new baby mini kit. This has a couple elements that I havent yet posted but will tomorrow. I have at least a couple more days of freebies for this kit. Glad people like it so much. So be sure to come back and grab the next piece tomorrow.
This layout is what i used for the quickpages, so. The other one is just reversed and says Girl in the letters. If you've allready got the mini kit, youve seen the pages.
You can download these here

2 comments:

not a dem anymore said...

What a great looking family you have there, 2 wonderful litle girls.Have a great long weekend!

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs said...

Again, Wonderful... Love it. :)

Hugs,
Rachel

Counter