Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Very first post


Hi all!
A little about myself first. My name is Melissa, and I am a mom of two beautiful little girls, ages 2 and a half and three months old. I am also happily married to Eric. Life is pretty good right now. I am BRAND new to digi scrapping and to creating, but I LOVE it. I am addicted to Selena's freebie list and I have to check it EVERY day. Without fail. I can't miss anything. She's wonderful. Anyone who disagrees is BAH. LOL.
This alphabet is my second freebie. I would LOVE feedback on it. So please leave some. If you like it or you don't. I promise it IS a complete kit, and each letter is the same size, i am just horrid at making previews.


Download

5 comments:

Sledgin said...

THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL SWEETY!
AND THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS ABOUT MY LIST ON YOUR BLOG X

MAKE SURE YOU POP OVER TO MY BLOG AND GRAB YOUR SPOTLIGHT BLINKIE X

THE ALPHA IS A1 AND REALLY SNAZZY!
LOVE IT!
HUGE HUGS X
SELENA
http://designsbyselena.blogspot.com

Ky said...

great alpha! I think you did a great job! keep up the good work, can't wait to see more of your stuff. :)

Carolyn said...

I think the alpha is great! I found you through Selena's blog and I'm happy I did. I'll be back! :)

Unknown said...

You did an awesome job on the alpha! I just started creating also, come check out my blog sometime-it's so addicting isn't it!?!? I'll post your alpha's on my quickie frrebie list in my blog!

Nad&Jorge said...

Pretty, girly, punchy one !
Thanks for sharing, il love it !

Counter