Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Sunday, May 27, 2007

New freebie and a challenge


Allright all, this is it, the last and final piece of my baby girl kit. Its the papers. This is the last piece I am giving out, with no strings attached at least. LOL. So heres the deal, IF you want the embellishments shown on the preview along with a few more, leave me a comment. ON my blog and with a way for me to send you the link. I'm not setting a time limit on this, I would just love to see more of you leave a comment. Am I being mean? I really hope not. I just figure if I can do all the work of making this, at least you can say, "Hi, I was here" or "thanks"
Also, I would LOVE to see what you might have done with the kit, either pieces of it or the whole thing. So anyone who emails me a layout at rainbowkitty_mmb@yahoo.com, will receive a pack of flower stickers that I have just completed. This is not a contest, its just my curiousity getting the better of me. I dont care if you only used one of my elements, I just want to see. Could be from ANY of my freebies.
Because of the size of this file, I had to break it into two downloads they can be found
here
and
here

15 comments:

Erin-Joi said...

Your kit is wonderful. Especially for folks who love pink. Erin-Joi

lwlittlebit said...

This is such a nice kit; thanks for sharing your talent! I've left comments on the other parts of the kit, but did it on 4shared.
I'd love to see that neat alpha in blue! I scrap a lot of boys pics. I realize you only have girls and thus the pink. Linda
lwlittlebit@yahoo.com

Tammy and Shelby said...

I too left a comment on 4 shared yesterday but I will leave one here too. LOvE the KIT!

tw1717@kc.rr.com

Thank you for the lovely kit!

Rainbowkitty said...

Ok, just so everyone gets the link, if they forget to leave their email addy, I thought this was a good place to post it. At least I know you looked at the comments lol.
http://www.4shared.com/file/16778970/d481dede/moreembellies.html

Unknown said...

I am just lovin this baby kit, Melissa! It's just so PINK! LOL
You did a great job, gf!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the pink girl kit.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the cute baby kit! My daughter is having a baby girl in October so the kit will be perfect! HUGS and thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great Work Thank You So Much For Sharing. Barbi

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all of the work you have been putting into this kit. I have been leaving posts on 4Shared, but I think it is a good idea to at least try to get some Thank You's. It is the least anyone can do for you!! Thanks again for all of your sharing!!

Anonymous said...

I see what you had here, but I can't get it. I will instead leave my email addy for you. Thank you again for the fun kit!!
SMD973@msn.com

Anonymous said...

The papers are lovely. Thank you so much for your generousity. Wendy @ wendym_12972@yahoo.com

briggselaine said...

I just love the pink baby kit.Thank you for designing it.
Elaine

vmitchell said...

Sure am glad that you share your talents with us - thx!!

Anonymous said...

I left thanks on 4-shared, but you request comments on your blog, well here i am.

Love this kit. I have 2 granddaughters (Melissa and Noa) and this kit will surely be used with their babyphoto's.

Thanks for sharing. Big hug. :-D

Dorys Creations said...

Your kit is beautiful. I love the sweet pink and the alpha.
dorysgagne@hotmail.com

Counter