Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A bday freebie























Ok so I know I promised another blue alpha today, but I was inspired to do this instead.
Tomorrow is my nephews bday, and to celebrate I have created this word art and balloon set. Ok, thats not REALLY why, someone requested it, but hey it still fits lol.
Happy birthday Nathaniel!
You can get this here
And NOW i need to work on a challenge and a bday gift for a friends daughter.

2 comments:

Ky said...

very cool!! thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Ooops! I signed in through google and thought it would link my name to my email account. Sorry! Erin-Joi (erinjoi@hotmail.com) Thanks!

Counter