Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Thursday, August 9, 2007

I rock?!


Well, Mindy thinks I do. YAY. Hmm and now to pick five more people that I think rock. Lets see.

Hmm first off I choose Anita, why well because her work is awesome. PLUS she gives it all away for free and well, I have to have it all.
Next I definitely choose Pillowgirl. I mean, wow, shes talented, plus she seems so nice too. I love all her work.
Then I choose Colie, why? Well cause I just love her templates and her kits too.
For number four I choose Princess Pamela. She is another one of those designers whos things I just HAVE to have. I love em.
And last but not least I choose Crystal. She is not a blogger in the same way as everyone else, and she does digi scrap, but she doesn't hang out in the forums or anything She actually is the one who got me addicted.

2 comments:

Pillowgirl said...

Oh my gosh, it's an honor just to be nominated! I almost had to get a tissue. I would like to thank the academy... my husband for his undying support and for chasing the three year old terrorist all these nights so I could design and blog... and RAINBOWKITTY for telling people about those designs so I can see people using them.

Anonymous said...

Thank you... you make me blush seeing my name among such awesome designers... You ROCK

Counter