Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Monday, August 6, 2007

Not a whole list, but a GREAT freebie

Hey ladies and gents
Jenny has a WONDERFUL new kit out there, its called kids can cook. She left me the link for it earlier. I must say i LOVE this kit. I bet 90% of us have photos for this kit. It is girly, which is JUST fine by me, cause I have girls. BUT if you have boys there are still several very useful elements. Be sure to check it out. Her stuff is great.
Grab this kit here

No comments:

Counter