Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Sunday, August 5, 2007

New Freebie


I have a new freebie! Something I am awfully proud of. Actually it is something I originally thought of with paper scrapping and my demonstrator borrowed my idea, and we used it today. I LOVE the way it made the page turn out. I hope you all like it too.
There are more colors than the ones shown here and it can also easily be recolored for your needs. Just click on the image to download.
Also as you can see I created my own logo. Please let me know what you think of it. I made two different ones, so I will be posting them both tomorrow to see which one you all like better.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the negatives (and the cute kitty on your logo!). Thanks for sharing.

Delete said...

Hi,

I have a new freebie kit called Kids Can Cook at http://lifeisnotacereal.blogspot.com/2007/08/scrap-happy-kids-can-cook.html

Jenny

Counter