Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Kinks in my header

As you can see I am having some problems with the sizing of my header. I just can't seem to get it quite right. Any tips? I was playing around with this all morning. BIG thanks to Anita for this lovely kit. If anyone came by earlier and didn't see credits, thats why. I have been trying to fix this for about two hours now. SORRY Anita. I just got them up, hoping that no one had swung by while I was still trying to fix it.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I found that 750 x 150 is a good size (if you're working in PSP), possibly a tad bigger. I have to figure out now how I had mine all cute & perfect, then PSP freaked on me & shut down. GGRR When I resize my canvas, the paper gets all distorted now.

Anonymous said...

Found this tut a while back. See if it has information that might help you.
http://digitallyspeaking.blogspot.com/2007/01/how-to-add-graphic-header-to-your-new.html
A blog newby,
~Autumn

Sonia said...

I had the same problem! What I did was go into template> font colours and change the border colour to white. This will get rid of the massive border around your header, it will also remove the border around your picture in your posts just to let you know.

Cheers Sonia

Counter