Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Friday, June 1, 2007

Fathers day freebie


I was inspired by my wonderful husband and this upcoming holiday to put this together. I really hope everyone likes it. I used some of his clothing to inspire my colors lol. I've had a BAD bad week, I'm out of work, and a job I thought was for sure fell through. So nice comments are greatly apprciated. Plus my nephews grandma died, and bah, I am just all around sad. So feel free to leave the love.
You can get the papers here
and the elements here

8 comments:

Ky said...

I'm so sorry about all the ickiness. :( I feel ya on the job thing, I've been out of work almost 2 months and it STINKS! Luckily I did land a temp to hire job that starts next week. I'll think good job vibes for ya! it'll work out!! :):)

awesome kit too! thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the awesome kit!! Sorry to hear you are sad... Sending lots of hugs all the way from Australia!!! Things WILL get better! Think positive! Cheers

Anonymous said...

Sorry about all the, uh, sadness right now. Know the out of work feeling - and how difficult it can be. Hug going out to you to send all that sadness away!

Kimberly said...

Beautiful kit - Thank you for sharing. Sending big hugs to help cheer you up!! I think we've all been there at one point or another in our lives where things just don't seem to be going right. Things always eventually get better!!

Hugs
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Sorry for all your troubles...things are SLOW here and my hubbie is self employed, so I feel for you there! It's hard when your circumstances are dragging you down, so look to the things that give you joy: husband, children,etc. and focus there. I know it's easier said then done, 'cause I'm giving you advice that was recently given to me! :o) Love the Freebie!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you are sad...sending you some hugs from Germany....just wanted to stop by and tell you how awesome your father's day kit is... just lovely...I added it to my freebie list on my blog...
hope you feel better soon
Hugs Silvia

Catsrul said...

Try to hang in there, it will get better. I myself have been out of work for over a month, and we're sweating it paying the bills right now. I get through each day by telling myself I have a roof over my head, food on the shelves, and my kids are clothed and happy. Try it! I really believe it puts a new perspective on things. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear how things have piled up. I have just recently started a new job after being out for a while. Keep good thoughts, things are bound to get better. Erin-Joi

Counter