Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HUGE freebie for you


There are 15 papers in this kit, and more elements than I can begin to show on the preview. For each color there are multiple papers. This kit doesn't have a name yet. Name it and I'll give you a surprise. Leave me a comment with the suggestions.
Its broken up into pieces, at least 7. Today you get the glitter papers, well half of them. They were too big for one file.
You can grab it here

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute and I want it, but the link doesn't work. It takes you to a page to sign up for 4shared.

Anonymous said...

Same thing for me. This kit is so adorable. I can hardly wait to get it.
As for a name. It just made me happy to look at it so my suggestions is:
Summer Happiness

Anonymous said...

The link doesn't work :(

EAL Designs said...

Too cute,my name suggestion is:
'It's a critterful summer'
Hugs, Lisa

ps I haven't tried to download it yet, as I have to take my girls to school & one to the doctor, so I'll be back later

Danelle said...

This kit is so cute. The colors are so bright, perfect for summer projects. I am not so good with names but the suggestion from Lisa sounds really good. congrats on the job.

Anonymous said...

My boys like "Rainbow Critters"

Anonymous said...

You have a real hit here. This kit is soooo cute! Really looking forward to seeing the whole thing. This is so special, it's gonna need a really catchy name. Thank you for such a wonderful gift.

Anne

Anonymous said...

Thank you much for this FUN looking kit.

Here is my sugg.
Like eal designs Critters came to mind.
"Critter Time"
"Summer time is Critter time"
"Look Mommy a Critter!!"

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about this kit to try to come up with a great name. It really deserves something special. These are my pitiful attempts.

The Rainbow Kingdom of Froggybug
or
It's a Small World
or
The Happy Place

Anne
gaddisw@bellsouth.net

Counter