Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Saturday, June 30, 2007

A quick note

Just letting everyone know, I wont be able to get my list together until LATE tonight. I work till 11 and before that I am scrapping myself and spending time with my family. So swing by later, and in the mean time check out Pillowgirls blog, Nana's blog, and Ikea Goddess' list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I'm new and happy to be here. I just saw a professional looking ad on Craigslist saying [url=http://austinscomputers.com/computerrepair]St. Paul Computer Repair[/url]. Do you believe that it is prudent for me to bring my computer to this place?

Anonymous said...

taylor swift butt naked nude fake taylor swift

Counter