Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Thursday, June 7, 2007

My first template


I created my VERY first template, so if
there are ANY problems with these please let me know. It appears to work just fine, but still. Here is
the template. (I guess I'm a perfectionist, because I had to redo the template, i didnt like the lines)

























Here is the layout i did using this template. The layout isn't completely done, but I was sooo very anxious to share this with you, that this is what you get.
You can get it here

Credits: Sunny daze kit by holli hobbi. www.hollihobbi.com. (and yes this amazing kit IS a freebie)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very cute. You did good!
Thanks much.

Anonymous said...

wow this template is cute..i love how you added pics inside the feet..very nice..thanks for sharing.. I will post it on my freebie list for today..
Hugs Silvia

yoly said...

This is soo cute ! thanks for sharing it with us..
cant wait to use it on my grand daughter.she just started to walk last week ...love how you did your layout..hugs yoly

Sarebear said...

i love this, thanks!

jsj said...

Thank you!! It's adorable!

Manda said...

Thank you hun,I think its perfect!

Sheri said...

This is soooooooooo adorable...my first grandson was born only 3 months ago...so my head is already swimming with ideas for this. Thank you ever so much for sharing this with us..huggies...Sheri

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

This template is SUPER cute!!!! thank you so much for sharing it, i think i have the perfect pics for it!...also, thank you for linking my freebie :D that made me feel really really awesome! thanks for all your hard work! you are marked in my faves :)

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

I made a layout using your template :D http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/hillbillysweetpea/CarterFeetTemplate.jpg
everything except your template and the font (Dad's Recipe)is by me :) this is a friends baby who is getting ready to be a big brother...if it asks for a password, it is mamawsgirl.....lol i didn't know how else to show you what i did with it :)

Anonymous said...

Every mom HAS to have these... thanks for sharing and hope you keep up the awesome work.

Counter