Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Saturday, June 23, 2007

New freebie, from a request



Today I have an overlay and three papers that I made using the overlay. Someone wanted to see papers made from my daughters easter dress and here they are.
You can grab this here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did it! Can't wait to play with these! Thanks for the gift and for using my suggestion. Also, thanks for the freebie list and continuing with it now that things are so much more hectic with your new job.

Lots of love,
Anne

Anonymous said...

Hi Thank you love your roses papers.I have some freebies on my blog.Thank you for a great freebies list.

Counter