Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Monday, June 25, 2007

My new header

The story of baby Kaleb is all over myspace right now, and sadly its a true story. This little boy was shaken by his babysitter and is now in the PICU in florida. His story has caught many hearts and touched many lives. I created this header to hopefully get more people involved in this prayer chain, or whatever you want to call it. His doctors don't give him MUCH hope, but they do say it is too early to give up. And we all know God can and does work miracles every day. Let's join in prayer that he receive one too. He takes a few steps forward and then one back, I hope the back ones stop very soon.

No comments:

Counter