Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Mini freebie list

Today I decided to join the leagues of all you wonderful people who leave us lists of other great sites with freebies. I cant guarantee I can do it every day, but I am gonna give it a go. We will see what happens.
Oh, and its my FIRST anniversary today. I cant believe its been a year, or only a year, im not sure which. LOL

Nana's attic has a HUGE list of freebies. There are quick pages, doodles, paper and ribbons. This site is fantastic.
Janniscrap designs has a cute cute guardian angels kit. Its massive and beautiful.
Over at Mermaids Haven there is a cute Charlie's world kit, its in three parts, and if you scroll down there are lots of other great freebies inspired by her grandkids
HolliHobbi has a gorgeous kit up called Sunny Daze, I HAD to use this the first day I downloaded it.
Mrs. Miles has more over her cute and original tapes. They are a must have
Over at 4boyzandamoms blog there are some lace borders to check out.
Scrapster has some FANTASTIC grungy papers, the colors are beautiful
Sarah has an adorable underwater love add on. I love the colors, very unique
Riascraps has a MUST have box freebie. You have to check this out
Totally cute scraps has an alpha that is just that, totally cute
umajoanne has a very natural outdoorsy kit on her blog.
Pillowgirls blog is ALWAYS worth checking out. She has such beautiful freebies. Today its a tropical flower
And over at Jelly Bean Lane, Rachel, has some tacks. These are fantastic.



1 comment:

Pillowgirl said...

Awhhh shucks! Thanks for your kind words and the link to my site. I will be putting another freebie up shortly, a paper pack :)

Counter