Credits

The credits for this header go strictly to Anita over at Nana's attic. I used her wonderful Rainbow kit freebie. Which is no longer available on her page. BUT she has lots of other fabulous freebies for you to see and download.
http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Family pic

Family pic
All of us!

My girls

My girls
enjoying the warm weather

Friday, June 15, 2007

Next part of my freebie


Hey everyone,
First of all a reminder, that if you haven't put in your name suggestions tonight is the last chance. Tomorrow I will be picking a winner. I think you will really like the surprise.
Then tonight is the night for the tags and the CRITTERS, my favorite part. I hope you like them as much as I do. Grab em now.
Also I was wondering if anyone was interested in the flowers in glitter form, and/or sticker form. Let me know. I thought that might be nice but I wasn't sure what you guys thought.
I love seeing how many people are swinging by. Thanks for coming. Glad you enjoy the elements.
You can grab this here

3 comments:

KendiRN said...

Critter Creativity
Critterliciouos
Critter Camp

Kimberly said...

This is such an adorable kit! Thank you for sharing it hon!

Hugs
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

I just think this is the most eye-catching kit. Of course, I love lots of bright colors and the bugs are so happy looking. Thanks for this wonderful gift and also for your time in searching for and reporting the freebies.

Congratulations with the job. It's always nice to be so well thought of that they call you asking you to come back.

Anne

Counter